DEAR BUSINESS PARTNER,
we respect and value the privacy of you as our business partners, so we treat it with due responsibility. With a view to the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR), we also strive to ensure your right to information.
This Privacy Statement applies to the website www.valteam.sk owned and managed by Marek Valiska. The Privacy Statement describes how we collect and use information, which may include personal data, that you provide to us on our website. This statement also defines how we treat and access and modify your data.
Operator: ValTeam, s.r.o. with its registered office at Kiev 8, 071 01 Michalovce, ID: 47103451, VAT ID: SK2023753402, registered in the Commercial Register at the District Court Košice 1 section: Sro, Insert No. 32139/V.
Contact person: Marek Valiska, bytom Hrnčiarska 32, 07101 Michalovce
Intermediary: The controller does not cooperate with any processor and is not
as an intermediary.
Concept of Personal Data Processing
The processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations systematically performed by the Controller, the Processor or an authorized third party with the personal data of the Data Subject; in particular, the collection of personal data, stored on information media, making available, modifying or altering, searching, using, transmitting, disseminating, publishing, storing, exchanging or combining, blocking and destroying clients' personal data.
Principles for the processing of personal data
When processing the personal data of Data Subjects, the Controller shall respect and honor to the highest extent possible the highest standards of personal data protection, while respecting in particular the following principles:
- personal data are processed in accordance with the relevant legislation (in particular in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2018/18 Z. z. and the GDPR) correctly and transparently
- when processing personal data, the Controller takes care of the protection of their rights and fully respects
- personal data are always processed in a clear and comprehensible manner for the specified purpose by the means and manner
- only personal data whose processing corresponds to the intended purposes are collected (it is proportionate, relevant and necessary to fulfil these purposes
- shall be kept solely for as long as is necessary for the purposes of their processing
Types of personal data collected
You can always choose what personal data you want to provide to us. However, if you decide that you do not wish to provide certain data, we will accept this, but this may affect the quality of the information we provide to you.
The personal data we collect includes:
- name, surname, e-mail address, mobile phone, name of natural person of the sole trader
Purpose of personal data processing
- Unless otherwise stated in the terms of a particular service, we process your data for the following purposes:
- protecting our rights and legitimate interests
- ensuring the security of our systems and networks against attacks or efforts to misuse our data
- statistical purposes
- measuring traffic to our site
- development and improvement of our websites and services of accounting and other records, the obligation to conduct which we derive from applicable laws
- direct marketing, in particular to send our advertising messages and third-party advertising messages for targeted advertising in order to send answers to your questions obtained, for example, via the contact form from the website in question in order to improve your experience in using our website
- We use personal data for surveys and analyses that a third party may perform for us on our behalf. We may share or disclose the results of such research to third parties in an anonymous and aggregated form. We also use your personal data for analytical purposes and for the purpose of improving our services, the experience of our users and the functionality and quality of our online services. If we use automated procedures to process personal data that have a legal impact or significant impact on you, we will put in place appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms.
- If required by applicable law, we will ask you to give your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the contact person's address.
- In several cases mentioned above, we work with data that does not allow identification of a specific person (e.g. statistical purposes, advertising targeting or measurement of site traffic).
We process your personal data on the basis of legal bases:
for the conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of individual products and services that you use, including the provision of customer support and professional assistance and, where applicable, the billing of prices for individual services provided in exchange for
in some cases, the personal data used in the preparation of the
Method of obtaining personal data:
- Contact form on the website
- E-mail communication
- International transfer of personal data
- Your personal data are processed only on the territory of the Slovak Republic and are not passed on to other countries within the
outside the European Union.
- Data retention
- In the case of your personal data processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contract, the Controller is legally obliged to process these data for the duration of the contractual relationship, usually for five years, unless the relevant legislation provides for a longer period.
We want you to control the use of your data. You have the following options:
- Right of access to personal data: you have the right to request confirmation as to whether your personal data are actually processed and, if any, you have the right to access this personal data and the information provided. In such a case, the Controller shall provide the Data Subject with a copy of the processed personally.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): you have the right for the Controller to delete your personal data without undue delay if any of the reasons provided for by law are stated. In particular, if the client withdraws that consent to the processing of personal data. However, in certain cases, the Controller is neither obliged nor entitled to comply with this request, especially when the processing of personal data would be necessary to fulfil a legal obligation.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right for the Controller to restrict the processing of your personal data if any of the reasons provided for by law are stated. E.g. due to the inaccuracy of the personal data processed or the unlawfulness of their processing.
- Right to data transfer: If you have provided the Controller with your personal data, the processing of such personal data is based on your consent or is carried out for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and is carried out automatedly, you have the right to obtain such personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to hand them over to another Controller. You may also request that these personal data be handed over directly by the Controller to another controller.
- Right to rectification: you have the right for the Controller to correct inaccurate personal data that he/she processes about you without undue delay. You also have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional
- Right to object and withdraw consent to the processing of personal data: if we use your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time in accordance with applicable law
- Right to lodge a complaint: if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the relevant legislation, in particular the Regulation, you can contact your complaint about: the Office for Personal Data Protection at www.uoou.sk or Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27.
Questions and complaints
If you have questions or doubts about the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of the rights that arise from this notice, you may contact the contact person mentioned above. You can also contact:
Office for Personal Data Protection
820 07, Bratislava 27
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 – 15:00
Friday: 8:00 – 14:00
Telephone consultations in the field of personal data protection:
Tuesday and Thursday / 8:00 – 12:00 / +421 2 323 132 20
Secretariat of the President of the Office: +421 2 323 132 11
Secretariat of the Office: +421 2 323 132 14
Fax: +421 2,323 132 34
Spokesperson - Mobile/Email: 0910 985 794 / email@example.com
Changes to this notice
If there should be changes that apply to you (e.g. if we would like to process your personal data for purposes other than those mentioned above), we will inform you before they are put into effect.