- If the seller fails to comply with the contract because the ordered goods cannot be delivered, he is obliged to inform the buyer without delay and return to him without undue delay the price paid for the non-delivered goods, if the seller and the buyer do not agree on a substitute performance.
- If the seller and the buyer do not agree on a substitute performance, the seller is obliged to reimburse all proven costs incurred by the buyer to order the goods.
- In case of replacement performance, the seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the buyer in the same quality and price.
Liability for damage / Complaints
- The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods when taking them over. If he finds mechanical damage to the packaging of the goods, the buyer is obliged to check the condition of the goods and, in the event of damage, to make a damage record, which he signs together with the representative of the carrier. Liability for damage during the transport of the goods to the buyer lies with the carrier, as the goods are insured. On the basis of the made record, the buyer will be granted a reasonable discount or a new product delivered after the conclusion of the damage event with the carrier.
- The seller is liable for damage to the goods on receipt by the buyer and during the warranty period. The warranty period is 24 months and starts to run from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the goods caused by its use.
- If the buyer finds damage for which the seller is responsible, he is obliged to make a claim with the seller without undue delay.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING A CLAIM:
- Inform the seller as soon as possible by e-mail (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Send the claimed goods to: ValTeam, s. r. o, S. H. Vajanský 65, 071 01 Michalovce
Complaints are dealt with in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
- In the case of damage that can be remedied, the buyer has the right to have it removed free of charge, in a timely and proper manner. The seller is obliged to remove the damage without undue delay.
- Instead of removing the damage, the buyer may require the replacement of the item if the seller does not incur unreasonable costs due to the price of the goods or the severity of the damage.
- Instead of removing the damage, the seller can always replace the defective thing with a flawless one if it does not cause serious inconvenience to the buyer.
- If the buyer cannot properly use the material due to the re-emergence of the damage after repair or because of a larger number of damages, he has the right to exchange the case or the right to withdraw from the contract, i.e. the right to a refund of the purchase price (the buyer has the right of withdrawal).
- In the case of damage which cannot be removed and which prevents the property from being properly used as a matter without error, the buyer has the right to exchange the property or has the right to withdraw from the contract (the buyer has the right of choice).
- In the case of other irremovable defects (i.e. those that do not prevent the case from being properly used as a matter without error), the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the case.
After the buyer has made a claim, the seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complex cases within three (3) working days at the latest, in justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the condition of the product or service is required, no later than 30 days. After determining how the complaint is handled, the complaint is settled immediately, in justified cases the complaint can be settled later; however, the settlement of the claim may not take more than 30 days from the date of the claim. Upon expiry of the time limit for handling the claim, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract or has the right to exchange the product for a new product.
The seller must issue the buyer with a confirmation of the claim immediately or without undue delay. No later than 30 days from the date of the claim, the seller is obliged to issue the buyer with proof of the settlement of the claim.
The period from the exercise of the right of liability for damage until the buyer was obliged to take over the property after the repair has been finished does not count towards the warranty period. If the case is exchanged, the warranty period will start again from the receipt of the new case.
The buyer has the right to reimbursement of the necessary costs incurred by him in connection with the exercise of the right of liability for damage. This right must be exercised by the seller no later than one month after the expiry of the period in which the damage must be claimed; otherwise the right will cease.